Finance Business Partner
Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council is a small Council with big values. We are committed to ensuring our services are delivered to the highest possible standard and we put the customer at the forefront of everything we do. By working for us you will become part of the team and will play your part in serving our community.
We are currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner to provide high quality advice and guidance on financial strategies to support the council in delivering value for money services.
The successful candidate will have recent experience in a finance environment, a customer-focused culture and the ability to respond to change positively. Ability to understand complex financial information and explain this to non-finance colleagues is also essential.
Specifically the role will be responsible for:
- To provide budget monitoring support across the Council
- To understand the Council’s costs and ensure that services are delivered in a cost effective way
- To produce financial analysis and forecasts to support the Council’s decision making process
- To provide training to develop the skills of non-finance colleagues
- To assist in the closure of the Council’s accounts
As an employer, Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council offers a wide range of benefits, including flexible working, Local Government Pension Scheme, generous holiday allowance and childcare vouchers.