My client a higher education organisation in London is looking to recruit a Research Accountant. The role will pay £53,500 -£61,000 per annum.
The role holder will have the responsibility of managing a number of projects and supervising teams. They will also manage the financial administration of grant and award income and responsible for the review of service performance, monitoring service satisfaction, strategic alignment of needs, resource efficiency, performance management and development.
- Overseeing the performance of the grant and award service teams, and providing evidence-based reporting against defined performance indicators
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with key colleagues across the faculties and other professional services areas as appropriate;
- Supporting robust financial management of service delivery, responding to internal and external audit requests, conducting regular analysis and reporting of income, expenditure and forecasting to the Chief Accountant and other relevant colleagues, monitoring risks, and working to optimise cost recovery;
- To support robust review and development processes are implemented for award management team members, with appropriate training and membership of professional bodies;
- Enabling the most effective use of academic capacity through provision of training and resources on costing and award management;
- Supporting the delivery of complex or unusual projects in collaboration with relevant colleagues;
- Good communication skills are essential for the post holder
If you have the relevant skills and experience, then please do not hesitate to apply for this role.