My client is a housing association in central London looking to recruit a management accountant the roe, will be temporary to permanent, initially paying up to £30 p/hour.
The successful candidate will assist in the day to day running of the finance department and will report to the Finance Director.
- As management Accountant you will be required to input primary accounting information to the computerised ledger accounting system held on SDM, including invoices, rents, petty cash, journals, all other expenses.
- You process and reconcile all banking transactions update same to the computerised ledger accounting system
- You are required to prepare accruals and prepayments and any other journals before closing off the ledgers on a timely basis
- You are required to reconcile and maintain control accounts taking action to clear and resolve all differences
- Candidates require excellent working knowledge of SDM (and other) computerised ledger accounting systems.
- To be ACCA Qualified.
- An excellent working knowledge and experience of operating the Santander banking arrangements together with streamline.
- At least 3 years’ experience financial and budget management.
What’s on offer?
Regular hours with a salary of £38,000-£40,000