Service Charge Officer
My client a housing association in Greater London is looking to recruit a Service Charge Officer. The role will pay £27,000 per annum.
The post holder will have the responsibility for undertaking the construction, accounting and management of service charges, investigate, and provide assistance to resolve service charge disputes.
- Preparing all service charge accounts to comply with statute and the lease.
- Managing the accounting processes where there is a superior landlord
- Investigating and analyzing service charge disputes.
- Regularly check anticipated service charge costs for variations.
- Ensuring that all service charge schedules are issued on time.
- Processing invoices ready for payment in accordance with agreed procedures.
- Verifying and validating that costs invoiced are recoverable as a service charge
If you have the relevant skills and experience, then please do not hesitate to apply for this role.