Accounts Payable Officer
My client a health organisation in North London is looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Officer. The role will pay £16 an hour.
The post holder will assist the Accounts Payable Supervisor to in regards to Purchase 2 Pay (P2P) function, to ensure invoices are paid within supplier’s payment terms.
The post holder will report to the Accounts Payable Supervisor.
- Responsible for ensuring the prompt and accurate payment for goods and services in accordance with the Better Payments Practice Code.
- Understand the reporting of aged creditors to senior management as part of the monthly management reporting cycle.
- To assist with the management of the Non-PO Invoice workflow on a day-to-day basis to ensure that invoices are paid in accordance with the supplier’s payment terms.
- To review the supplier payment runs for errors or omissions and to ensure that sufficient cash is available prior to notifying SBS to proceed with the run.
- Assisting with the the iProcurement locations list, including setups, amendments and deletions when necessary, including payment terms.
- To be fully conversant with the Oracle suite of software in respect of the above areas to and make full use, ensure appropriate training other colleagues to make full use, of the software and reporting facilities.
- To liaise with suppliers and other external stakeholders to resolve disputes.
- To educate and advise staff within the Trust (finance and non-finance staff) of the correct P2P
If you have the relevant skills and experience, applicant must have experience in Oracle systems, then please do not hesitate to apply for this role.