Commercial Finance Manager
We are supporting Viapath in their search for a Commercial Finance Manager. Viapath is a partnership of clinical, scientific and operational expertise whose goal is to advance pathology services within the UK. The organisation has been through a significant amount of structural change over the last twelve months. With the new structure in place and a new CFO due to start shortly, it is an exciting time to be joining Viapath and will hopefully open up more opportunities in the future.
The Commercial Finance Manager will be supporting the Head of Commercial Finance and Commercial Finance Director in providing commercial and strategic support to the Senior Management team and the Board, through financial modelling and insightful analysis.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the development of the financial model to support the business case for the Viapath Strategy of building a hub and spoke model in South East London;
- Developing the 5 year strategic plan and longer term forecasting tool;
- Analysing the profitability of material pieces of new business or business change that have an impact on the main Core business;
- Assisting in pricing tender by ensuring that Viapath provide a competitive price;
- Assisting in the development of analytical tools to review the impact of test mix on monthly revenues in both actuals and forecast;
- Other ad hoc projects.
The successful applicant will be a CCAB-Qualified Accountant and may come from a variety of backgrounds: commercial, healthcare, or wider public sector. But, the appointed candidate will be able to demonstrate experience of costing and pricing, financial modelling and bids and tenders support. You will have strong commercial skills and an ability to negotiate internally and externally and will be able to interact with individuals at all levels. You will be the type of individual who is happy to work equally in the detail and also at a strategic level, as required. Candidates must be deadline-driven and work well in a pressured environment, putting in the extra work and hours where necessary.