Find the latest public sector finance vacancies
Career news and advice
Whether you feel underpaid, unchallenged or driven by external forces to find pastures new, these ‘needs’ sometimes feel like they must be addressed straight away.
About PFjobsOur public sector finance jobs board is the online recruitment site for Public Finance, the official magazine of the Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA).
Search vacancies for public sector accountants, including central government finance roles and accountancy posts in local government . Or view list of popular vacancies, such as jobs for management accountants, treasurers and finance directors, including vacancies in the NHS, education and the charity and not-for-profit sectors.
- Post jobs and monitor your applications
- Use our extensive database to search candidates
- Filter applications with screening questions
- <a href="https://www.publicfinanceinternational.org/feature/2018/10/moving-accrual-accounting-how-make-your-efforts-count">Moving to accrual accounting: how to make your efforts count</a>
- Liverpool 1985: the council that tried to set an illegal budget
- <a href="https://www.publicfinanceinternational.org/feature/2018/10/rules-attraction-future-proofing-finance">Rules of attraction: future-proofing finance</a>