Browse public sector finance jobs on PFjobs
Order by: Newest first Salary
- GBP25 - GBP40 per hour +
http://www.reed.co.uk/jobs/head-of-financial-management-and-business-change/25356421#/jobs?keywords=head of financial management and business change
- 23.29 GBP Hourly
Position: Project Accountant Job type: Contract (6 months Initially)Skills: Qualified accountant, SAP, Excel Location: Birmingham easily commutable...
- United States
Accountant/Bookkeeper - Medicaid Operations Specialist Due to growth, we are excited about the opportunity to recruit for a Medicaid Long Term Care...
- GBP400 - GBP400 per day +
An interim opportunity has arisen to join a global leader working on a high profile system implementation. You will have excellent knowledge of TM1 and be th...
- Kingston upon Thames
- Grade I/J/K (£34,887 - £39,351/£40,188 - £44,706/£45,606 - £50,334
RBK’s One Council Finance vision is to become a true business partner supporting a financially literate organization with finance people recognized for their...
- GBP40000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum +
Internal auditor My client who are a large telecom company based in Berkshire are looking to recruit a qualified internal auditor to join there team, ...
- City of London
- GBP40000.00 - GBP48000.00 per annum + Pension, Bupa, Bonus
Credit Analyst A large technology company based in Essex is currently recruiting for a credit analyst/ controller.
- GBP45000 - GBP4655000000 per annum + (excellent benefits)
My Client, a growing international bank are looking for an exceptional, qualified accountant to join their finance team. This is a new role and a very exciti...
- GBP25 - GBP27 per hour +
My client is a hugely historic membership organisation based in Central London. They are recruiting an Interim Financial Controller for a period of 4-6 month...
- GBP32000 - GBP35000 per annum +
- £43,800 - £46,500 per annum
The Council’s capital programme is ambitious and reflects the organisations desire to improve the quality of life of its residents.
- Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Oxfordshire
- £38,000pa - £42,500pa
A Permanent Project Accountant is required to specialise on various assignments providing project support on tendering projects, SAP Configuration projects a...
- GBP55000 - GBP60000 per annum + car, bonus, pension
Financial Systems Analyst
- GBP185 - GBP220 per day +
Programme Manager - Job SummaryThe main purpose of this post is to manage and deliver the objectives of theKHP key programmes; Value Based Healthcare, Mind &...
- Edinburgh / Glasgow / Inverness
- Starting salary £28,568.44 pa
We are Scotland's public sector audit organisation. We carry out financial and performance audits of around 200 public bodies, ensuring £40 billion of taxpay...
- £51,369 - £57,525 per annum (Scale N)
An opportunity has arisen to lead and manage the Financial Planning and Projects Team. We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic candidate to provide qu...
- GBP50000 - GBP65000 per annum +
My Client, an extremely high profile Insurance Brokerage firm, are looking for an exceptional individual to join their finance team as a Financial Analyst. ...
- GBP35000.00 - GBP50000.00 per annum +
Internal Audit, London, UK My client who are a global leader in business and technology services, are looking to recruit a qualified internal auditor to j...
- GBP28000 - GBP35000 per annum + Benefits
On behalf of a not for profit organisation based in central London, we are currently recruiting for an Assistant Financial Accountant to report to the Financ...
- Based at Fire & Rescue Service Headquarters, Winsford, Cheshire
- £31,160 to £34,894 per annum
This is a new post as part of a broader restructuring exercise. You will be involved in activities right across the finance spectrum.