This job is no longer available
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for a varied portfolio of personal tax clients.
* Preparation of complex personal tax returns for high net worth individuals, non UK domiciled individuals, trusts and partnerships.
* Correspondence with clients, HM Revenue & Customs and third parties.
* Dealing with HM Revenue & Customs enquiries
* Review of tax returns prepared by more junior staff with responsibility for on the job training as required.
* Liaising with clients
* Involvement in tax planning.
* Working with senior staff and partners on one-off technical assignments
* Dealing with billing and other administrative issues relating to the portfolio.
* Involvement in other activities such as the budget coverage and internal presentations
* Involvement in staff management
The ideal candidate will be:
* CTA qualified
* A minimum of 4 years personal tax experience in a mainly compliance role but with advisory experience
* Strong technical skills required
* Enthusiastic, reliable and able to work to strict deadlines
* Strong organisational and task management skillsReed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.