This job is no longer available
* Responsible for planning of assignments so as to satisfactorily obtain audit assurance that key risks are being appropriately identified and managed, internal controls are adequate, technically effective and properly enforced so as to protect the Group's assets and reputation. Assignments will also be required to ensure that accounting records are satisfactory and reporting accurately and properly reflects the underlying records and the Group's accounting policies.
* Responsible for carrying out audit fieldwork (either individually or with the Internal Auditor) predominantly of the Group's major businesses in addition to supervising the Internal Auditor in this process. Maintaining effective relations with business management will be essential.
* To identify issues and provide the business with pragmatic, commercial and clearly presented recommendations.
* Assessing the results of the audit assignments and drafting audit reports for review with the Head of Internal Audit, Business and Executive Management and where appropriate with other internal 'clients'.
* Where required or requested, providing internal consultancy to the business.
* To manage Audit costs to ensure the achievement of the annual plan within agreed budget.
The ideal candidates will be confident and able to communicate at all levels within the business. Strong presentation skills to deliver concise messages to senior management and sound level of commercial acumen. If you are keen to be considered for this role, please send an up to date CV , with an idea of salary expectations and notice period.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.