This job is no longer available
* Manage the resources, people, budgets and performance to meet the Business Plan targets, corporate strategies and agreed budgets.
* Day to day management of teams, ensuring that targets & objectives are set and monitored.
* Provide support, guidance and direction to staff
* Work on corporate projects when required,
* Identify and manage potential risks.
Candidates must be fully IFAC qualified accountants (preferably CIMA), with evidence of Continuing Professional Development. Three years post qualification experience is required in a similar environment. A knowledge of Local Government is desirable, alongside previous management and leadership. The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience of supervising and managing diverse teams.
If you feel that your skill set is in line with our Client's requirements, please apply through the online application process with your CV and a short cover letter and the recruiting consultant will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further, should your application be successful.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.