This job is no longer available
* Ensuring the accuracy of all information that is required to produce the daily sales and margin report is an important part of the role and this will include looking at specific deals in the ERP system and reconciling balance sheet accounts with large volumes of transactions.
* The role works alongside a management accountant and will involve regular liaison to resolve balance sheet queries and to assist in the monthly reporting.
* Production of the sales on a weekly/daily basis to ensure visibility across the Group.
* Full reconciliation of balance sheet accounts used for cost of sales postings in addition to other balance sheet accounts resulting from transactions in the month.
* Analysis of month end performance including identification of additional accruals required.
* Undertake ad hoc analysis as required by the Financial Controller.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant with prior experience of undertaking the analysis of data, providing explanation and interpretation of data to non-finance staff. The ideal candidate will also have advanced reporting skills on MS Excel including pivot tables and macros. If you are keen to be considered please send an up to date CV , with an idea of salary expectations and notice period.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.