This job is no longer available
* Produce monthly cashflow forecasts and generally to manage cash effectively.
* Production of key management information with variances to business heads for accurate reporting of each company to the senior management team.
* Provide timely financial information to support budget heads to set up budgets and re-forecast on preset templates.
* Process and post and reconcile the accruals and prepayments on to the accounting system for all 3 companies using best practice.
* Process intercompany transactions and producing intercompany invoices.
* Produce quarterly VAT returns, reconciling control accounts and proof-in-total reconciliations, with support from Head of Finance.
* Reconcile all control accounts, post monthly depreciation and otherwise ensure that the balance sheet accounts are managed, with support from Head of Finance.
* To support the Finance Officer in ensuring that all supplier invoices, expense forms and requests for payment are processed according to UK GAAP and statute within 2 working days, including the use of Purchase Orders.
* To support the Finance Officer in ensuring that all income is entered onto the accounting system correctly, using interface reports, and support reconciliation to supporting documents.
* To support the Finance Officer in reconciling bank on a weekly basis.
* To provide support to Finance Officer to reconcile debtor balances, communicate with customers and provide adequate information for reason of nonpayment for CCP and LCR sales invoices.
* To identify cost savings in the group in conjunction with the Head of Finance.
* To ensure all filing is done in a timely and accurate manner.
CCAB qualified accountant with a proven experience of management accounts and reporting Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.