This job is no longer available
* Management reporting for operating units including preparation of financial and non-financial information along with detailed commentaries
* Manage quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting process for operating units, including extensive discussions with operational staff and co-ordination with central finance team
* Ownership of management information, deep understanding of activities and drivers
* Ongoing identification & communication of risks & opportunities through general interactions with operations, ad-hoc scenario analyses of commercial opportunities, etc
* Provision of financial billing data to the receivables team and resolution of any issues that arise in the billing process
* Ensuring management, implementation and compliance with financial control policies and processes across the units
* Responsible for ensuring good financial control within the region through the maintenance of a robust controls framework;
* Understanding of key commercial terms within core contracts, and ensuring adherence to payment mechanism and KPI's.
* Assisting in any commercial negotiations within the existing contract.
* Monitoring of KPI's against contracted targets.
* Work with and lead operations and bid development with looking at and financially appraising new business opportunities, including preparing necessary sign-off models/briefing papers and board approval submissions.
* Managing and developing the Finance Assistants.
The successful candidate will be immediately available, ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent qualified. Excellent analytical and financial modelling skills, strong commercial experience and a proven track record and implementing change programmes.
Please call Calli Lewis on 01256 857480 or email
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.