This job is no longer available
* Providing support to UK and Overseas entities. This will include providing support to Group Treasury in determining withholding tax rates and assisting UK entities in obtaining clearance to obtain/make payments at treaty rates.
* Support Tax related Group Financial Reporting. This will include providing tax input to the Group Management accounts on a monthly basis, providing input to all Group budgets and strategic plans in respect of Tax areas and calculating and preparation of disclosures for the UK statutory accounts under UK GAAP.
* Support in all UK tax compliance processes. This will include liaising with tax advisors in the preparation of the corporate tax computations.
* Support to Group Tax Manager with tax management. This will include assisting in the implementation of a tax forecasting process.
* Assistance in maintaining transfer pricing documentation. This will include reviewing and updating the groups transfer pricing agreements on an ad hoc basis.
* Support VAT and PAYE processes. This will include preparation of the Group VAT return, as well as reviewing and updating relevant sections of the Group Finance Manual.
The ideal candidate would be a graduate and fully qualified ACA, ACCA or CTA. Candidates will have ideally trained within a practice, preferably within the Big 4.
Previous experience within tax is essential, however this can be as part of a relevant role for example Financial Reporting, particularly as IFRS is preferable.
Candidates should be confident and comfortable explaining issues to senior management in verbal and non verbal communication. You will also be a confident self-starter with a highly commercial approach, as this is a fast paced role with plenty of opportunities to progress in the future.
Candidates must be within commuting distance from Poole and be happy to occasionally stay away overseas.
In order to be considered for this new and challenging role within an international business, please apply with a fully up-to-date CV for an immediate response.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.