This job is no longer available
* Quarterly contract based forecasting accounting schedules
* Contract based Strategic Plan accounting schedules
* Ensure the management accounts are produced each month using systems available and through regular review meetings with the Finance Director
* Manage the annual Budget programme and co-ordinate the reporting and analysis of the submission
* Manage the annual Strategic Plan programme and co-ordinate the reporting analysis of the submissions
* Manage the monthly Balance Sheet reconciliation and review process
Candidates will be fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/ACMA or equivalent) with a high level of computer literacy on corporate and Microsoft applications. A good working understanding of JV, PFI and Long Term accounting is required.
The successful candidate will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence and negotiate with senior finance managers to ensure deadlines and targets are met.
Applicants will also be able to effectively manage and develop a small team and be ideally available at short notice.
If you are interested in this role, please send an up to-date CV
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.