This job is no longer available
Reporting to the Purchase Ledger Manager and Financial Controller you will be responsible for the day to day maintenance of the purchase ledger function, whilst supporting the cost centre managers.
Other responsibilities will include:
* Supervision of the purchase ledger function, ensuring the deadlines and procedures are set and delivered to
* Checking and ensuring correct coding of all invoices - Nominal, Centre and Donor codes
* Follow up after inputting to ensure all documents on the system are processed, approved and uploaded to the Sun Accounting System
* Responsible for the accuracy of weekly payment run including BACS and CHAPS and authorisation
* Responsible for creditor and supplier statement reconciliations
The successful candidate will have experience within leading, motivating and supervising a purchase ledger team; you must have good experience of accounting processes and double entry. You must have first class verbal and written communication skills and have the confidence to interact with internal and external stakeholders. Good systems experience is essential; a working knowledge of Sun Accounts and Vision would prove advantageous.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.