This job is no longer available
The role will be hands on with responsibility for preparation and presentation of all financial reporting in the Group. In addition,
1. providing strategic financial overview and planning for the organisation;
2. Direction and management of finance department;
3. Ensuring integration of finance with business activities including regular production of management accounts, cash flow forecasts and reports to budget holders;
4. Representation and reporting of finance at Board and Audit committee meetings;
5. Advice on and management of any investments made on behalf of the Board;
6. Liaison with legal advisors, auditors and VAT experts;
7. Preparation of statutory annual accounts and annual report in line with charity and company law requirements;
Additional Responsibilities as Company Secretary
You will be/have:
Qualified Accountant with Board level experience.
Charitable and commercial experience.
Be able to hit the ground running and add real commercial value to the position.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.