This job is no longer available
Key accountabilities of the role will include;
* Treasury management
* Tax compliance
* Contract maintenance
* Supplier contracts and purchasing policies
* Financial controls
* Reporting writing
* Financial statements
* Line management of small team
* Consolidated accounts
* Cash flow forecasting
* Team Management
* To provide financial information, guidance and advice to the Executive Team.
* Production of monthly and quarterly financial information.
* To assist in the development of the Organisation's systems, budgeting, reporting and accounting processes,
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant (ACCA or equivalent) with substantial experience of working within a Financial Accounting Role. Applicants should also be familiar with managing a team and have the ability to operate in an environment of extreme confidentiality. A working knowledge of developing robust financial systems and procedures is also desirable.
Please apply through the online application process with your CV and a short cover letter and the recruiting consultant will be in touch. Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.