This job is no longer available
* Management of the Portfolio staff and team resources to provide investor services to investors and financial services to projects, including the allocation of such resource to existing and new projects and any related recruitment.
* Ensuring accurate, up to date and relevant finance data is provided to all stakeholders for project companies, and both the main company and its Investment arm.
* Ensuring that Portfolio Staff are consistently complying with the requirements of Project documents and providing deliverables to ensure project yields are made on time.
* Oversee the development of Portfolio Project Company financial processes (budgeting, forecasting, management & financial data, including financial model updates) ensuring that consistent and robust policies, procedures and internal controls are applied and that all financial covenant requirements are met by the team.
* Manage the motivation & development of the Portfolio Finance sub-ordinates, improving the Finance Managers commercial understanding of the projects and overseeing the adequate induction of all new starters to the team.
* Ensuring that sufficient analysis / review be carried out on external projects in support of our Directors as set out in the Investor Services paper.
* Review financial model updates and comparison papers prepared by Finance Managers for Portfolio of Projects
* Manage the year-end audit process for the main company, its Investment arm and Project Company audits
* Identify and support the implementation of Financial Value Enhancements
* Act as the technical advisor to finance managers on accounting matters for Project Companies
* Manage and proactively participate in the successful development of the Agresso accounting system for the Project Companies. Attend the Systems Steering Committee
* New project mobilisation: To ensure that the mobilisation plan requirements are met in relation to all financial applications, procedures, tasks and documents. Allocate finance staff to new projects, recruiting if necessary
* Improve the overall quality of our services and output, including but not limited to:
* Improve SPC management account reporting
Work with the Portfolio Valuation's team to improve the supply of information provided, making the whole process more efficient. Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.