This job is no longer available
* Contributing to the leadership of the organisation as a member of the Senior Management Team; ensuring a coordinated approach to delivering strategy;
* Managing the finance function including production of the Annual Report and Accounts, and the budget for the organisation within statutory and organisational timeframes;
* Managing the internal and external audit process, taking guidance from and reporting to the Audit & Risk Management Committee; and liaising with external auditors and the NAO;
* Supporting the Chief Executive in the production and implementation of the Corporate Plan;
* Dealing with company secretarial matters and providing advice to the Board on corporate governance requirements; ensuring an efficient service is provided to the board and its committees;
* Managing and supporting the HR function, including responsibility for determining staffing levels and recruitment criteria for recruitment of staff and volunteers in liaison with other executives, and supporting the Chief Executive in the preparation of the pay remit and subsequent negotiations with DWP;
* Reporting to the Board on HR, Health and Safety, employment law and other relevant issues as required;
* Selecting and managing outsourced service providers and contracts;
* Managing IT and telephony services function and team;
* Ensuring the organisation has in place relevant policies both to meet its legal requirements as a public body and to effectively support the delivery of the business;
* Managing and supporting the office support services manager and team including the recruitment and processing of volunteers;
* Overseeing Risk Management and the Business Continuity Plan including regular testing and review process.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.