This job is no longer available
* Assist in the implementation of processes that enable financial decisions to be made and documented.
* Produce project progress reports, with project manager input, encouraging financial thinking.
* Improve financial awareness throughout the business.
* Assist contract managers in order to promote efficient day to day working practices, whilst improving accuracy of financial data.
* Implement processes to improve long term financial forecasting within the business.
* Provide business partnering assistance both on a day to day basis and as and when special projects arise.
* During the early part of the role, the Business Accountant will be assisting the Interim Finance Director with making changes to the corporate structure of the group entities.
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
* Good, concise communication skills, both oral and written.
* Ability to work to a broad task specification on the basis of initiative and in a self-directed, well-motivated and flexible manner
* Ability to prioritise own workload.
* Ability to pick up new skills quickly and learn on the job.
* Ability to exhibit tact, diplomacy and empathy at all levels
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.