This job is no longer available
* Lead the Finance Team in providing a comprehensive range of financial management, accounting, treasury management, and exchequer services to the Group
* Work with the Group Director of Resources to achieve core business objectives
* Provide effective leadership and advice to all levels of the organisation
* Be responsible for the management and control of budgets
* Provide effective management of the Finance Team,
* To co-ordinate the preparation of the Group's budget and financial/management accounts
* To work closely with the Group Director of Resources and Group Chief Executive reviewing the financial strategy and financial implications of other strategic and physical plans.
* To manage the Group's borrowing and treasury management strategy
* To ensure that the Group meets all its statutory financial obligations
* To liase/report to both internal and external auditors, regulators, Funders, Insurers and Bankers and any other relevant body.
* To take a prominent role in the development and implementation of performance management systems,
* To take a leading role in the development of greater financial rigour and commercial assessment in the areas of Asset Management and Development and also income maximisation.
* Fully ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified professional
* Experience of financial management including treasury management experience
* Extensive team management experience
* Commercial and or private sector experience
* Experience of developing effective and high quality services in a changing dynamic environment
* Good understanding of VAT
* Working with non-finance personnel
* Experience of financial appraisal of asset management and development
* Advance excel skills
* Manages and prioritises time and tasks effectively, identifying steps needed to accomplish tasks
* Thorough, good attention to detail and organised
* Enthusiastic and motivated Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.