This job is no longer available
The Finance Business Partner is responsible for the delivery of all aspects of operational financial management within a directorate area. The role is expected to operate at a strategic level building strong relationships with internal and external partners and being a key and active member of senior manager forums.
* Co-ordinate the development of financial plans both in the longer term for strategic business plans, and in the shorter term for budgeting and forecasting.
* Performance measurement against budget and forecast, through appropriate reporting and analysis. Presentation of the month's financial performance both written and verbally.
* Analyse, interpret and communicate financial and performance data, and provide financial advice in the form of management and board reports. Complete financial returns and questionnaires as required.
* Communicating with other areas within finance on aspects such as cash flow impacts, treatment of expenditure in public sector, application of policy etc.
* Policy development and implementation for coding, pricing, financial controls and procedures.
* Support in cost management and to move the organisation towards efficiency and effectiveness. Ability to lead on benefits realisation & tracking with the business.
* Support for the business in the creation of business cases and investment appraisal.
* Capital planning and management.
This key role requires strong systems knowledge and the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels. Candidates must be fully qualified and be able to demonstrate experience of management reporting and financial planning.
This role is being offered on a interim basis for period of 6-9 months initially. To be considered, send your updated CV to call Paul Kenna.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.