This job is no longer available
1. To lead, manage and develop the staff of the local business support team.
2. To lead and prepare timely and accurate detailed management information reports for budget holders and provide proactive financial support and advice to help them to effectively monitor their budgets.
3. To lead on the provision of effective input into the production and information included in the monthly and year end management accounts pack.
4. To effectively analyse and scrutinise budget submissions and review these with relevant providers.
5. To provide high quality input into the preparation of the rolling three year budget plans.
6. To assist in the production of the financial year end statutory accounts.
7. To update and amend budgets as agreed and when appropriate.
8. To lead and prepare financial reports and costings so that information is presented in a meaningful and informative way relevant to the users' needs.
9. To develop and continually improve the understanding of business processes to help support financial decision making.
10. To lead and proactively seek out and develop improvements to the quality and timeliness of management information reporting through continuous appraisal and review.
11. To contribute to and advise project teams where required.
1. To model leadership behaviours with confidence and to get the very best from direct reports and teams by providing clarity, feedback, coaching and development, while continuously seeking to enhance performance in line with business objectives.
2. To comply with all policies and other legislative requirements, including but not limited to H&S, Equal Opportunities and ISMS.
3. Where business needs change, to undertake other responsibilities which are of a commensurate level outside the terms of this role profile.
If you are a Qualified Accountant with experience working extensively with budget holders and are looking for a new opportunity, please call me on 0161 830 1690 or send your CV through
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.