This job is no longer available
Diocese of Westminster
Newman Catholic College
Harlesden Road, Willesden, London NW10 3RN
Tel: 020 8965 3947 Fax: 020 8965 3430
Voluntary Aided Comprehensive School 11-18
Principal : Mr R Kolka BA MA NPQH
Required for September 2012
The Governors of this rapidly improving and increasingly successful boys’ Catholic College are looking to appoint a Bursar from September 2012. This is a key appointment for the development of the College, and the successful candidate will be a member of the Senior Leadership Team, playing a full and major role in shaping the future direction of the College.
The College has undergone a remarkable transformation in recent years, and has received the grade of ‘Good’ with Outstanding Features in three Ofsted inspections since 2006. Results have improved dramatically, and the school is highly regarded.
The successful candidate will:
• Be well-qualified in business and financial management (to AAT level 4 at least), preferably in an education background, and be able to work in a dynamic and challenging environment.
• Have a clear vision for the role and how it can develop.
• Be able to present information clearly and coherently to a variety of audiences, giving well informed advice and thoughtful planning
• Be able to demonstrate achievement and success at a strategic level within the areas of Finance and Premises management.
• Have the confidence to manage and motivate a team of people effectively.
• Be able to both plan strategically and demonstrate project management skills.
• Have strong interpersonal skills and high emotional intelligence
• Be willing and able to make strong links with the local community.
• Share the aspirations and ambitions for the College held by the Principal, Governors and Senior Team.
Further details and application forms are available from: Maria Hughes
Telephone: 020 8965 3947; Email: email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 29th June 2012.