NHS Senior Management Accountant
- Job Title: Senior Management Accountant
- Employer: NHS
- Location: South West
- Rate: £180-220 per day
- Contract: Initial 6 months
My client is a large NHS Trust in the South West which is looking for a 'hands-on' Senior Management Accountant for an initial 6 months.
You will have a strong background within the health services with recent experience as a Senior Management Accountant at an NHS Trust.
The Senior Management Accountant will be responsible for supporting a number of understaff areas of the finance team whilst contributing with business cases and financial reporting to an on-going project within the trust.
As the Senior Management Accountant for the NHS Trust, your primary duties and responsibilities will include:
- · Supporting finance managers across various departments
- · Ensuring that CIP schemes are delievered on target
- · Financial Reporting
- · Leading on the delievery of business cases
- · Liaising with senior management staff
- NHS Trust
- Full CCAB Accountancy Qualification
- Senior Management Accountant
- Leading on CIP projects
- Producing business cases
Candidates will only be considered with recent experience as a Senior Management Accountant within an NHS Trust. Rate is negotiable and will be determined based on the quality and experience of the successful applicant.
To apply for this Senior Management Accountant position, please contact Chris McKinney on 0207 851 7808