This job is no longer available
- Supporting senior management to produce and update the business plan
- Ensure the development of the 3-5 year plan
- Manage the annual budgeting process, coordinating the management accounts team and budget holders through the process
- Business Case development
- Ensure all forecasts are robust
- Develop non-financial information in the form of KPI and FTE analysis
- Liaise with non finance manager and budget holders across the organisation to present information, trends and analysis
- Develop budget templates and reports
- Prepare and maintain the corporate strategic risk register
- Experience in financial planning, ideally within a NDPB or public sector organisation
- Experience of cost and management accounting
- Proven experience of working within complex multi-channel organisations
- Advanced Excel skills including the use of Macros
- First-rate communication and business partnering skills.
Please apply with your most recent CV.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.