This job is no longer available
- Review and improve polices and processes for financial management of partners
- Liaise with UK and International staff
- Use due diligence to select partners and to monitor their financial position, controls and procedures
- Review grant agreement templates
- Develop and implement reporting templates for partners
- Ensure the process for project reporting and accounting is clear and running smoothly
- Develop a system to monitor project balances and Dynamics system reconciliations
- Review foreign exchange policy
- Review and audit partners finance and reporting functions
- Prepare database of current projects, grants and time lines
- Support annual audit processes
- Fully qualified or qualified by experience
- Strong Excel and Dynamics GP (desirable) experience
- Proven knowledge of UK GAAP, Charity SORP and legislation affecting INGO's
- Proven experience from within international organisations with partners and branch offices
- Foreign exchange experience
- Ideally an audit background
- Project/ donor reporting experience
- Project management experience
- Excellent communication skills
Please apply with your most recent CV.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.