This job is no longer available
- Job Title: Financial Analyst
- Employer: NHS
- Location: South East
- Rate: £300-400 per day
- Contract: Initial 3-6 months
My client is a leading NHS Trust in the South East which is looking for a tried and tested interim Financial Analyst to join their organisation for an initial period of 3-6 months.
You will have a strong financial background within the health services with recent experience as a Financial Analyst within an NHS Trust. The Financial Analyst will be required to lead on cost and savings modelling for an ongoing change programme.
As the Financial Analyst for the NHS Trust, your primary duties and responsibilities will include:
- · Financial (system and capacity) modelling
- · Identifying costs and savings
- · Producing an overall financial model for the Trust
- · Interpreting systems savings
- · Contributing to the QIPP programme
- NHS Trust experience
- Financial Analyst
- Financial modelling
- Part CCAB accountancy qualification
Candidates will only be considered with recent experience as a Financial Analyst within an NHS Trust. Rate is negotiable and will be determined based on the quality and experience of the successful applicant. Candidates must be available to interview immediately.
To apply for this Financial Analyst position, please contact Chris McKinney on 0207 851 7808.