This job is no longer available
- Assist non-finance staff with the procurement of goods and services on SAP
- Manage purchasing procedures and ensure compliance with financial regulations
- Ensure prompt and efficient processing of requisitions on SAP
- Produce Purchase Orders (PO) on SAP
- Manage to agreed authorising signatory procedure
- Monitor and process all invoices for purchases and deal with suppliers as necessary
- Provide support and training of devolved budget holders to assist them with procurement
- Review contracts relating to purchasing
- Contribute to the production of management information
- Assist with year-end closure procedures as required
- Proven experience in purchasing and requisitioning (essential)
- Proven experience of purchase order (PO) management (essential)
- SAP experience (essential)
- Public sector experience (desirable)
If you match the above requirements and have PO management experience on SAP, please forward your up to date CV.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.