This job is no longer available
Reporting to the Head of Central Services, the Finance Manager will provide coordination of financial administration, business planning, accounting and budgeting using an in-depth knowledge of Sage Line 50 and Excel. Working closely with the senior management team and supported by an Accounts Assistant, the Finance Manager provides key accounting and financial decision-making information for the institute.
1. Leading financial reporting
2. Playing a leading role in the annual budget process
3. Actively contributing to internal/external audit processes
4. Holding responsibility for credit control and managing Small Claims Court proceedings
5. Monitoring financial processes, procedures and systems ensuring alignment and effectiveness and to generate ideas for the improvement of such processes, procedures and systems.
6. Line managing junior finance function staff and reporting to Metanoia's Management Committee, actively contributing to the financial implications and management of the Institute's strategic plan.
You will be a fully Qualified Accountant, with first class communication skills and experienced in the use of Sage Line 50 with a good level of Excel. An interest and/or previous experience in the Education sector would be preferable but not essential.
The full Job description and person specification are available upon request to the managing consultant, Jason Imber - Reed Finance, (Jason.firstname.lastname@example.org) or call direct on 0207 2204742
If you wish to apply for the post, please submit a full CV together with a supporting statement of no more than two pages outlining how you meet the person specification.
All applications sent directly to the client will be forwarded to Jason Imber at Reed Finance for full consideration alongside all other applicants.
Closing date for applications: 5pm on Monday 19th March 2012.
Interviews: w/c 26th March 2012
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.