This job is no longer available
* Coordination and production of CapEx forecast in line with the redevelopment progress/timetable.
* Ensuring appropriate systems of control exist
* Ensuring Capital Expenditure policy is up to date and the Capital expenditure request process is adhered to at all time by Budget holders, Managers
* Assisting with the VAT and Corporation Tax issues relating to Redevelopment; including working with Group tax function to optimise VAT recoverability and Corporation tax deductions.
* Assisting in the preparation of business cases and to assist in undertaking investment appraisal evaluations
* Supporting with month end, F1, F2 and budgetary processes in relation to Capital expenditure.
* Responsible for the administration of the approved Redevelopment Capital expenditure requests (CERs).
* Operate and maintain the capital asset register, ensuring that this is kept up to date and ensure all acquisition and disposals are correctly recorded in both the ledger and fixed asset register. Ensure that the ledger and fixed asset register are reconciled on the monthly basis.
* Conduct a year end fixed asset verifications. This will involve liaison with the team member that is currently responsible for capital expenditure and other departments to ensure the fixed asset register is updated accordingly.
* Report capital for the purposes of the year end statutory accounts
* Production of accurate and timely monthly flash and management accounts pack, review and analysis of the monthly management accounts, including variance analysis
* Supporting Management Accounts team with the preparation of Forecast, Half Year End and Year End.
Qualified Accountant or Equivalent:
* Demonstratable experience of accounting for major Capital Project experienceReed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.