Assistant Director of Finance - NHS - Immediate Start
- Job Title: Assistant Director of Finance (Band 8c)
- Employer: NHS
- Location: South East
- Rate: £500-600 per day
- Contract: 12 months
My client is a leading NHS Primary Care Trust in the South-East which is looking for a proven successful Assistant Director of Finance to provide immediate support on an initial 12 month contract.
You will have a strong background within the health services with recent experience as an Assistant or Deputy Director of Finance at an NHS Trust. The Assistant Director of Finance will be responsible for the overall Financial Control and Reporting of the Trust’s financial position, ensuring all statutory and NHS accounts and returns for the are completed within timescales and to be the main point of contact for the Internal and External Audit.
As the Assistant Director of Finance for the NHS Trust, your primary duties and responsibilities will include:
- · Manage and be responsible for the overall reconciliation of the total Resource and Cash Allocations
- · To be an integral part of the Trust’s financial planning process
- · Provide an accurate cash forecast and to manage and be responsible for requisitioning the monthly cash allocation
- · Ensuring that the correct analysis of all budgets and expenditure Manage and be responsible for the development and implementation of the financial policies
- · Advise senior budget holders
- Recent experience as an Assistant Director of Finance within an NHS Trust
- CCAB accountancy qualification
- Immediately available to start next week
Candidates will only be considered with recent experience as an Assistant Director of Finance within an NHS Trust. Rate is negotiable and will be determined based on the quality and experience of the successful applicant.
Candidates must be prepared to start work immediately if required i.e. week commencing Monday 19th March.
To apply for this Assistant Director of Finance position, please contact Chris McKinney on 0207 851 7808.