This job is no longer available
* Bank reconciliations.
* General accounting clerk duties.
* Knowledge of Sage or any similar accounting system essential.
* Liaising with different parts of the business, ability to build and maintain relationships as a true Business Partner.
* Management Accounts - able to prepare a monthly set of accounts; manage the month end process including preparation of journals, accruals, prepayments and other adjustments; the checking of the robustness of data; liaising with different parts of the business.
* Monthly reporting - preparing a managements accounts pack to include tables, graphs, variance analysis, trend analysis and commentaries.
* Excellent knowledge of excel essential.
* Assisting with the preparation of budgets, forecasts and strategic planning.
* Ad hoc queries/projects including return on investment analysis and accounting for new projects and initiatives.
To be eligible for this vacancy please ensure you meet the following criteria:
Qualified Accountant or equivalent
All round technical accounting experience
100% keen to work in an SME
* Ability to work with and understand fully dealing systems, and to that end previous experience in a Financial Services environment would be preferable.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.