This job is no longer available
* Predict future financial trends by efficiently monitoring the financial aspects
Suggestion of strategies to be used in the long-term and short-term financial plans for the business.
* Research of the different factors that influence business performances.
* Analysing business trends and competitors performance.
* Monitoring the other financial officials and auditing from time to time.
* Managing efficiently and analysing the financial risks, suggesting methods for minimising costs of the firm.
* Evaluate new investments appraisal
* Review and oversee preparation of monthly cash flow forecast on each project, coordination and consolidation of budgets and latest forecasts and monthly re-forecasting.
* Liaise with investors, solicitors and consultants to establish the best tax structure for each property purchase, setting up the vehicle required for that purchase
* Arrange new sources of finance for projects debt facilities. Liaise with banks to negotiate best terms.
* Providing and interpreting financial information.
* Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends.
* Formulating strategic and long-term business plans.
* Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance.
* Analysing competitors and market trends.
* Developing financial management mechanisms that minimise financial risk.
* Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
* Managing a company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems.
* Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers
* Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines.
* Managing budgets.
* Arranging new sources of finance for a company's debt facilities.
* Supervising the Financial Coordinator and conducting reviews.
* Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation. Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.