This job is no longer available
Reporting to the head of finance you will be responsible for the delivery of effective financial reporting to the Directors and Budget holders is timely, accurate and to a high standard - you will be required to provide financial advice and support to key stakeholders.
Your daily duties will include:
* Manage the provision of accurate financial information to directors and budget holders within the organisation, including variance analysis and commentary
* Provide and maintain ongoing budgetary support, training and advice to budget holders
* Process accruals, prepayments and deferred income and any other journals accurately into the accounting system
* Assist in the development and maintenance of financial policies designing and submitted new processes and procedures
* Using financial modelling techniques to provide directors and budget holders with accurate and well presented financial data
The successful candidate will be a CCAB part qualified accountant, ideally progressing towards full qualification with experience of working in a similar role within a challenging role. You must have excellent systems experience with good working knowledge of Excel and proven experience of using financial modelling techniques to deliver and simplify financial data.
You must be a proactive self starter with first class written and oral communication skills, with the confidence to interact and influence internal and external stakeholders of all levels.
This is an excellent and challenging opportunity and could provide an immediate start for the successful candidate.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.