Senior Financial Accountant (Year End) £300-400 per day
A large local authority in the South East require a proven year end Accountant to join them on a 6 month contract.
You will have previous experience leading year end accounts closure within the corporate finance department.
As the Year-end Accountant for the Local Council, your primary duties and responsibilities will include:
• Year-end closure of the councils financial accounts.
• Liaising with external Auditors as 1st point of contact.
To be suitable for this role you must have experience of the following:
- Leading Year End Accounts closure
- Full CCAB Accountancy Qualification (ideally CIPFA although not essential)
- Able to produce a statement of accounts.
Candidates will only be considered with experience leading Year End Accounts Closure within a Local Council. You must have a full CCAB accountancy qualification to be considered.
To apply for this role please call Daniel Harris on 020 78517808 or please apply within.