Interim Finance Manager - £300 to 350 per day
- Job Title: Finance Manager (Band 8a)
- Employer: NHS
- Location: London
- Rate: £300-350 per day
- Contract: Initial 4 months
My client is a leading NHS Acute Trust in London which is looking for a determined and enthusiastic Finance Manager (Band 8a) for an initial 4 months.
You will have a strong background within the health services with recent experience at an NHS Acute Trust. The Finance Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the department reaches all of its targets during a challenging period of the financial year.
As the Finance Manager for the NHS Trust, your primary duties and responsibilities will include:
- · Provide an expert financial management service
- · Lead monthly reporting for production of information, cost and income analysis, forecasting
- · Development and reporting of Cash Releasing Efficiency Schemes (CRES)
- · Financial modelling of service development
- · Development and implementation of the Trust’s medium to long term financial strategy
- · Support the Senior Finance Manager and Head of Financial Management
- NHS Acute Trust experience
- CCAB accountancy qualification
- Finance Manager position held
- Developed and implemented a Cost Improvement Plan
Candidates will only be considered with recent experience as a Finance Manager within an NHS Acute Trust. Rate is negotiable and will be determined based on the quality and experience of the successful applicant.
To apply for this Finance Manager position, please contact Chris McKinney on 0207 851 7808.