£50,000 - £57,600.
A west London Local Authority is seeking an experienced Financial Accountant
Required to deliver, manage and develop the Financial Reporting function.
- Ensure the Statements of Accounts are produced accurately and on time.
- Ensure that the Financial Reporting function is complying with statutory requirements and deadlines.
- Provide assurance that the councils operations are being conducted within the defined regulatory, statutory and professional standards.
- Lead the closing process.
- Manage the relationship with the external auditors.
- Qualified Accountant or Qualified by Experience.
The successful candidate will be required to have experience of working within a Local Authority within a similar position.