£43,757 - £49,226 per annum
37 hours per week
We are looking for an experienced imaginative Accountant with excellent technical and people skills. We are seeking sound supervisory experience and there will be the potential to develop into a senior financial management role.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to take on a key role in our Financial Services team. The post will lead the teams responsible for revenue and capital accounting; including the collection fund and HRA
It is essential that the successful applicant possesses a broad range of IT skills.
We offer in return:
- Up to 30 days paid annual leave plus paid Bank Holidays (subject to continuous service) - PLUS Flexi-Time including an opportunity to accrue a further 12 days flexi leave per year
- Free membership at local leisure centres
- Excellent Contributory Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work discount/Christmas Savings/Save As You Earn Schemes
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives including on site exercise classes, free health checks, free eye tests and an option to pay into a Simplyhealth Care plan
- Training and Development Opportunities
For an informal chat about the role, please contact Carolin Martlew, Financial Services Manager on 01903 737568 or email email@example.com or Alan Peach, Group Head for Corporate Support on 01903 737558 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information and an application form can be obtained from our website at www.arun.gov.uk.
Closing date: 17th September