After being recently accredited as a CIPFA Platinum employer, this local authority has created a vacancy for a highly-skilled and dynamic individual to enrich their current Financial Strategy. This role requires a confident Systems Accountant to support the Senior Systems Accountant with all aspects of maintenance of the corporate financial systems and interfaces. As part of this modern and forward-thinking authority you can expect to receive fantastic benefits as well as flexible working hours and renowned recognition for high performance across the organisation.
Duties will include:
• Leading the business systems group, business process mapping and assessing the impact on it as a result of any changes.
• Taking responsibility for ERP, PBCS, and AP integration with HCM and Taleo.
• Acting as the central co-ordinator for corporate finance on system changes to understand and make business and process changes as a result of any system changes.
• Co-ordination of corporate finance and IT departments and their system requirements
• Assisting corporate finance staff as the subject matter expert on User Acceptance Testing
The post holder will be part-qualified CCAB accountant with a demonstrable financial background. Fluency in financial systems. To be successful in your application you must be keen to drive continuous improvements with confidence and to take the lead in specifying systems required to ensure all relevant information is maintained. Strong communication skills are required as well as a clear passion for working with the wider organisation for overall benefit.