University Financial Support Advisor
- My client is a leading university looking for a Senior Financial Support Advisor, for a period of 3 months, on an interim basis. You will be responsible for providing a professional, high quality finance advisory service across the organisation.
- Managing the certification and disbursement of US Federal loans totalling c. $3m per annum to American students.
- Managing the local administration of the University Bursary Scheme and act as the University’s primary contact for the HEBSS Scheme.
- Managing the administration of centrally held University Scholarships and Prizes and to act as the University’s main contact with foundations which annually donate funds for this purpose.
- Providing advice and guidance to students on a one to one basis regarding financial support at the University, statutory funding and money management.
- Managing the financial assessment processes for students applying for funding support from the Access to Learning Fund and the University Hardship Fund. This to include the training and supervision of other staff that carry out these assessments during peak periods.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent qualification
- Knowledge of how the UK financial support system works
- Familiarity with interpreting legislative guidance with respect to funding.
- understanding of guidelines set by the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- An understanding of processes applicable to the Direct Lending Programme operated by the US Department of Education for US Federal loans for American students studying in the UK.
What’s on offer
Opportunity to work for one of the country’s leading Universities
Apply for University Financial Support Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly