Head of Financial Management
This is a great opportunity to work, as a Head of Financial Management, for a leading NHS Trusts based in the heart of London. The contract is for a period of 6 months and the rate of pay is £400 per day.
- You will be responsible for the management accounts function and oversaw the production of monthly and statutory management accounts, financial management, budgeting, business planning, identifying efficiencies, ensuring that there was an adequate timetable for the annual business planning process.
- Liaised with executive directors and operational managers to ensure high quality monthly financial reporting. Co-ordinating management response to internal audit recommendations. Responsible for the overall management of 6 staff members.
- Responsible for the production of variance analysis, pulling together board packs and returns on financial performance for Board and executive level discussions/decision making and for external and statutory purposes.
- Experience of working as a Head of Management Accounts or Senior Finance Manager within an Acute Trusts
- CCAB Qualified
- Educated to a degree level
Salary and Benefits:
£400 per day.
Apply for Head of Financial Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly