Payroll and Benefits Manager
My client is a forward thinking, leading charity looking for an experienced payroll and benefits manager to join their team, on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for managing the entire payroll function and will have the opportunity to advise managers and colleagues on all payroll and benefits matters.
- Managing the processing and reconciliation of Payroll (over 200 staff) as well as the processing and reconciliation of third party payments e.g. HMRC
- Preparing and producing information for the Finance Department on a monthly basis and for year-end financial reporting
- Managing and administering a range of staff benefits.
- Managing Pension Auto-enrolment while ensuring accurate management and statutory compliance
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge of payroll ensuring compliance and acting as a source of expertise, advising managers and colleagues on all payroll and benefits matters.
- Managing all salary sacrifice agreements
- Ensure all processes and procedures fully comply with legislation and internal control mechanisms and pass all internal and external audits
- CIPP qualified or equivalent
- An in- depth specialist understanding of payroll and benefits including pensions and salary sacrifice
- Highly numerate and strong attention to detail
- Highly proficient in Excel; ideally v- lookups
What’s on offer?
£40,000 per annum, the opportunity to work for one of the countries most praised charities, central London location.
Apply for Payroll and Benefits Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly