I am working with an innovative Non For Profit in the heart of Bristol who are looking for an experienced Financial Accountant to work alongside their longstanding team.
This position has been created to provide extra support with exciting ongoing projects and during the busy Year End period.
- Control account reconciliations (completion of allocated control accounts and review of others completed by junior team members);
- Agreement of balances / exercise for year-end accounts;
- Charitable funds accounting;
- Supporting the completion of the annual accounts/annual report (including allocated notes to the accounts e.g. pay multiples, off-payroll working etc);
- Preparation of annual accounts working papers;
- Dealing with auditor queries;
- Supporting the Chief Financial Accountant with ongoing projects
If you have the relevant experience, please send in your CV for consideration.
ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, QBE
What’s on offer?
£25,000- £28,000 fixed term contract
Apply for Financial Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly