Finance Manager Pensions
This vibrant, exciting organisation is currently recruiting for a Pensions Accountant to join their fast-paced team. As the post holder you will be given unlimited opportunity to transform the current processes to allow for smooth running of the department. As a successful candidate you will be allowed opportunity to shape and mould this role as you deem necessary for the overall financial benefit of the organisation.
Duties to include:
- Taking a lead in successful delivery of key strategies
- Assisting with development of pension strategies across the authority
- Building effective relationships with Senior Stakeholders
- Formulating and implementing policies for pension schemes across the organisation
- Preparation and delivery of annual business plans to committees and boards
- Supervision of production of financial information for the completion of the pension scheme accounts
To be successful, you must possess strong communication skills to allow you to communicate efficiently with senior stakeholders across the organisation. This role provides an excellent platform for an experienced accountant to build on their existing knowledge. You must possess a professional accountancy qualification or have significant demonstrable experience in a similar organisation. This position requires a strong lead and an efficient communicator across financial matters.
Apply for Finance Manager Pensions
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly