Interim Finance Consultant
6 days left
- Full Time
A local Authority are currently looking for a Finance Consultant for a period of 6 months
- Coordinate, validate and consolidate all the information requirements needed to enable the part time (shared) strategic Treasury Management adviser to review their strategic cash/investment position as well as produce drafts (with guidance from their specialist Treasury Management adviser) for end-of-year and mid-year Treasury Management review report and 2019/20 Treasury Management Strategy.
- Review how the client currently delivers financial services to their growing housing company, making suggestions on what is needed. Also to set up a process (and delver) for monitoring the financial position of the company’s spend, income and cash position to report to the Managing Director and the Board.
- The Finance Consultant may also be asked if you can support and advise on the establishment of other council companies – but this is dependent on corporate timescales which are unknown at this time.
- With the support and technical guidance of the strategic Treasury Management adviser, advise on the potential impacts of IFRS9 and 16.
- Produce financial estimates for 2019/20 MTFS for interest income and expenditure and MRP costs.
- Advise on VAT issues and ensure any returns needed are completed.
- Other projects and tasks to be agreed with the interim adviser.
You will be CCAB qualified with extensive local government finance experience
Apply for Interim Finance Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly