I am working with a fantastic charitable organisation based in Bristol who are looking for a forward thinking and commercially astute Management Accountant.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the successful candidate will maintain a close relationship with the Central Support and Operations teams and take ownership of periodic reporting with analysis and recommendations to drive positive change.
- Produce monthly financial suite of reports for Executive and Trustee Board tracking variances and causation on a monthly basis
- Take a lead role in annual budgeting process and quarterly forecasting
- Managing financial returns for CQC, Charity Commission and other statutory bodies
- Provide solutions to queries on organisation wide issues and specifically manager internal customer interface with central support teams
- Provide expertise on finance systems and business processes
- Undertake ad-hoc projects that provide added value where required
- Part or fully qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA accountant with a number of years accounts experience in a large (circa £70m) organisation
- Highly numerate and analytical with strength in accuracy and attention to detail in a high output environment
- Advanced knowledge of MS office suite, experience with SQL and other systems would be advantageous
- Strong collaboration skills and able to communicate effectively across multiple departmental functions
- The role holder will need to proactively drive improvements in process to generate measurable efficiencies and play a significant part in shaping the Finance function.
For more information in this position please send in your CV for consideration.
ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, QBE
What’s on offer?
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly