Sales Ledger Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
I am working with a fantastic charitable organisation based in Bristol who require an experienced Sales Ledger Manager to join their dynamic team.
You will be joining the Finance team during and exiting period of change and growth! You will be responsible for ensuring that sales transactions are completely and accurately recorded, that debt is well managed and that processes are efficient.
- Monthly control account reconciliations within deadline
- Managing debt within agreed debtor days
- Forecasting sales receipts for cash flow management
- Managing queries and resolving debt issues
- Ensuring that cash allocations are prompt and timely
You will need an understanding of multiple invoicing channels based on contracted fees, hourly deliverables, benefits and housing income. Cash and sales from trading activity is also a critical part of the role.
For more information in this position please send in your CV for consideration.
ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, QBE
What’s on offer?
Apply for Sales Ledger Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly